Professional management of your pages on social networks Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn is not as easy as it seems and it requires communication skills, knowing how to write to engage users, create attractive graphics and videos.
Perhaps your competitors have relied on social communication professionals who have cut out a Social Media Management strategy tailored for them, achieving concrete results.
Social networks are very powerful communication channels for freelancers. By now anyone who is looking for a freelancer relies on Google and social networks. The word of mouth reference is important but in 2019 it is no longer enough
The goals are:
• Increase in turnover
• Improve your online reputation and credibility
• Increased visibility
• Become an authoritative reference for your subject and your area
Why should a law firm use social networks? Because now the specialized lawyer is looking above all on the web or if you know by "word of mouth" you go to analyze his online reputation!
The reference of "word of mouth" or the advice of friends is important but in 2019 it is no longer enough ...
What does it mean for a law firm to use social networks?
If you think that just opening a profile on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook, then you are on the wrong track. On social networks only those who create interesting content survive. The number one rule is to have a quantified strategy and goals developed by professionals in the sector! It is important to give your opinion, with a comment or post to the latest law approved by the government in the legal matters for which it is competent, e.g. family law, administrative law, criminal law and so on.
An accountant, like any professional, must show competence and professionalism, creating a good reputation and retaining his customers. In order to expand its customers, it is necessary that the reputation of the professional firm grows and does not remain confined to already acquired customers. Unlike what happened in the past, when it was mainly the "word of mouth" or the advice of friends and acquaintances to direct the choice towards a professional, the web, through participation tools such as social networks, becomes more and more the place where the user builds his own opinion and creates a path towards the choice of the professional to rely on. For this reason, the accountant, through the correct use of social networks, can build and increase his authority and reputation, as well as manage relations with his own network of potential and acquired customers.
There are many possibilities to capture the customer's attention without being self-celebrating and self-referential but one must build one's reputation and visibility online in this way:
• give your opinion, with a comment or post on the latest tax law approved by the government,
• share data on the tax burden,
• report concessions for small businesses,
• suggest calls to participate,
• write posts on your blog on tax, tax, accounting and management control issues to demonstrate your specific skills,
• publish short tips (pills or tips)
• remember the next deadlines.
Professional management of your pages on INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE Social Networks is not as easy as it seems: it requires communication skills, knowing how to speak to involve users, and creating captivating graphics and videos.
Perhaps your competitors have relied on Social Communication professionals who have cut out a Social Media Marketing strategy tailored for them, achieving concrete results.
Social Networks are very powerful communication channels for artists. By now anyone looking for you relies on Google and social networks. The word of mouth reference is important but in 2019 it is no longer enough ... the OBJECTIVES are:
- Brand increase
- Improvement of online Reputation and your visibility
- Increase in compensation received
- Become an authoritative reference for the public in your field of artistic specialization
Because carrying out a digital strategy consistent with an appropriate investment on socials through the involvement of the fan base, the real-time resolution of any reputational crises and the definition of a communication plan consistent with the brand line contributes decisively to the growth of the transmitted image and brings proven economic benefits.
We at SIRO Consulting, through our certified know-how and the precious collaboration of a network of professionals at the top of their specific tasks, we provide:
• Plan a social media strategy to define the behavioral lines of what will become your online personal brand, consistent and in line with personal style off the web
• Make your brand a protagonist by promoting valuable content through our production and SEO positioning skills, so that your brand becomes an online reference point in the sector
• Define and program, through our IT engineers and web analysts, an editorial plan in line with current trends and highly valued
• Respond in real time to guarantee reliability to your followers, thanks to our 24/7 services, always vigilant about what the network says about you
• Monitor the network to find trends, web topics and topics on the crest of the wave capable of enhancing your brand by giving value to your content
• Manage your followers by generating a strong and loyal community, which will help you spontaneously spread your content
• Invest in content promotions to increase their indexing and make sure that anyone looking for you on the web finds exactly what we want them to find
• Monitor the results through our analysis tools to constantly check everything that is said about you online
• Update yourself on the regulatory and instrumental changes typical of this constantly evolving sector